Sticky

Podcasting - Common Questions


Show first post

38 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled RSS.

RSS Feed Empty

The RSS feed for my account is currently coming up empty, which with 136 tracks on my end is impossible. I need help with finding the right address for my account.

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:174562823/sounds.rss
Userlevel 7

You can see here how much reputation Mathis has received from other members.

Badge +2
Just The Worst Podcast wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled RSS.

RSS Feed Empty

The RSS feed for my account is currently coming up empty, which with 136 tracks on my end is impossible. I need help with finding the right address for my account.

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:174562823/sounds.rss


Hey hey,

You will need include your tracks in your RSS feed. http://Merging to keep communication on this topic in one place. how.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled problem getting my rss feed to validate.

im having a problem uploading my rss feed to itunes keeps telling me there is no episodes in my feed can someine help me out with this please apprently itunes said the problem stems from soundcloud i have an episode in my feed and ive done everything I am meant to do
?????? I've gotten no reply
TALKS WITH STYLES wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled problem getting my rss feed to validate.

im having a problem uploading my rss feed to itunes keeps telling me there is no episodes in my feed can someine help me out with this please apprently itunes said the problem stems from soundcloud i have an episode in my feed and ive done everything I am meant to do


I may have resolved my own issue.

Follow the directions here to adding your episodes to your RSS feed first, and then re-submit your feed to iTunes.

http://podcasting.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2161801-adding-tracks-to-your-rss-fee...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm trying to copy my RSS feed to stitcher, my blog etc and every time i do it te....

I'm trying to copy my RSS feed to stitcher, my blog etc and every time i do it tells me there was an error and the feed is probably down. Stitcher won't even recognize the feed link.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled problemas no rss feed.

estou tentando postar um podcast no itunes via meu rssfeed do sound clound, mas sempre aparece essa mensagem : Can’t read your feed.

segue link do meu rss feed:
http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:1012413/sounds.rss
poderiam me ajudar?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled rss feed not updating.

rss feed not updating with new added track
Userlevel 7

You can see here how much reputation Mathis has received from other members.

Badge +2
Glynn Vivian Art Gallery wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled rss feed not updating.

rss feed not updating with new added track


Hi there,

All of your recent uploads seem to be set to public, in which case they won't be included in your RSS feed. In order to make them available, you'd set them to public in your track's edit mode.

If this doesn't do the trick, please try the following as recommend by our user shawnmx:
Go to [i]http://podcastsconnect.apple.com/[/i] and log in with your Apple ID. Click the artwork for your show and then click the "refresh featureed" link. It may take up to 24 hours for your iTunes Store listing to update. Keep in mind that current subscribers will get your latest episode as soon as they refresh their subscriptions, regardless of what's being displayed in the iTunes Store.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
www.fitcamp360.com is my main website. How do I set up a feed from scratch or edit my SoundCloud one AND how do I remove the redirect?
HI Mathis,
I'm having the same problem as everybody else.
My rss feed is not valid.
Can you please give me some help?

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:255047895/sounds.rss

Thank you so much,
Cátia
Hello, I have having an issue getting my stitcher account to update my RSS feed. I have made some changes on my soundcloud account (deleted all episodes and updated the profile photo) I expected the RSS feed to update and be reflected in my stitched account. It has been over a month and I can't seem to figure out why my stitched account wont update. Please help, this is frustrating.
Userlevel 7

You can see here how much reputation Mathis has received from other members.

Badge +2
Hi there @A Woman's Empire,

I've moved your question over here - please see the original post for general info and FAQ's.

Here's what you'll have to do to get your RSS feed working for services like Stitcher & iTunes:
a) update your profile image to one that is at least 1400x1400px in size (3000x3000px at most)
b) add at least one episode to be included in your RSS feed.

This should do the trick for you :-)

Cheers
Mathis

Reply

    • :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)